The Sescom 25MA-XFB Mogami fan box is a 25-pin DSub male to 8 XLR female receptacle chassis mount for analog audio input and is hand assembled and tested in our cable shop.
Designed for superior connectivity and strain relief, these assemblies feature Neutrik XLR chassis connectors and industry standard AMP DSub cable hood.
The fan box is heavy duty construction for field or stage deployment and is wired to Digi/Tascam Dsub standard.
Available in variety of lengths.
- DB25 male to 8 XLR female chassis mount with fanbox for analog audio input
- Crafted with Mogami super flexible 2932 cable
- All channels are individually shielded & twisted of #26 AWG gauge conductors with #25AWG drain wire
- Overall PVC jacketed for strength and durability
- Neutrik NC3FD-L-B-1 female receptacles
- Industry standard AMP 25 pin metal hoods for durability
- Made in the USA"
- Additional Parameters
- DC Resistance at 20°C Inner Pair Conductor: 0.13ohm/m(0.040ohm/Ft)
- Capacitance at 1kHz, 20°C (Partial Capacitance Value): 130pF/m(40pF/Ft)
- Wired to Digi/Tascam Dsub standard
- Compatible with Panasonic, Radar, Digi, Tascam, and other equipment"