Six channel sequence controller for MPR Modular Raceway System shall be Middle Atlantic Products model # MPR-SEQ. MPR-SEQ shall be housed within standard MPR raceway, or available as a stand-alone unit, model # MPR-SEQ-1C. Sequencer shall feature single pole, double throw master switch with LED status indicator. A three position terminal block shall accept wiring of customer supplied remote control wiring and switching devices. Terminals shall be designated up, common and down. Local buttons or remote controlled contact closures shall be used to control the initiation of system sequence up and system sequence down with two second intervals between steps. LED indicators shall indicate the status of the six , two pole, dry output relay contacts. An illuminated LED shall indicate a closed output contact. Two parallel (input and output) genderless power connectors shall accept standard MPR jumpers and tails for the connection of 120 VAC power. Sequencer shall sequence up following a power outage if the sequencer was completely sequenced up prior to the outage. Sequencer shall be warrantied to be free from defects in material or workmanship under normal use and conditions for a period of three years. Sequencer shall be UL Listed in the US and Canada.
- Provides six-step sequencing to RLM modules via contact closure
- Master power switch with LED indicator
- Individual channel status LED indicators
- Local system up and down control buttons
- Two second interval between sequenced steps
- Sequential restart functionality following power outage
- UL Listed in the US and Canada