The BGR is designed to hold 20% more weight but be lighter than its predecessors. It offers more space efficiency for equipment mounting and cable management with Lever Lock. It has options designed for system future proofing without disturbing the existing system. BGR is designed for today and tomorrow's AV applications and with multiple form factors it supports multi-rack systems, single rack systems or a mobile systems.
EIA compliant 19" stand-alone equipment rack shall be Middle Atlantic Products model #BGR-38SA-32. Overall dimensions of BGR shall be 70-5/8"H x 23"W x 32"D. Useable height of BGR shall be 25 rackspaces, useable depth shall be 29.4". BGR shall come equipped with two pairs of fully adjustable steel rackrail with two 10-32 threaded holes per side of each marked rackspace, and a cage-nut style mount that is compatible with tool-free Forward Series rackmount accessories. BGR rackrail shall include cable management lacing provisions and accept tool-free Forward Series cable management accessories. BGR shall have .100"thick steel along rackrail brackets, .310" thick steel at corners. BGR shall include vented locking and latching rear door, which shall be capable of accepting up to six 4-1/2" fans. Top and bottom of BGR shall feature vertical slotted vent pattern for ventilation. BGR shall have two 1" x 7"rear obround knockouts with 1/2", 1", 1-1/4" and 1-1/2" electrical knockouts and 5/8" and 1/2" D UHF/ VHF antennae knockouts in base and top. BGR shall have a configurable open top with vertical cable management entry points. BGR shall accept patent-pending LeverLock™ tool free and hardware free internal cable and device management system accessories. BGR shall have pre-threaded 5/16"-18 ganging holes. BGR shall be capable of ganging while fully loaded, using bolts only. BGR shall have marked rackrail depth indicators. BGR shall be of fully welded construction. BGR shall be finished in an environmentally friendly, durable black powdercoat. Grounding and bonding studs shall be 1/4-20 threaded, installed in top and base of enclosure (19 and 25 space have stud in bottom only). Fully welded construction shall provide a UL Listed load capacity of 3,000 lbs. BGR Series enclosures shall satisfy the 1997 UBC; 2001, 2007 & 2010 CBC; 2000, 2003, 2006 & 2009 IBC; ASCE 7-02, ASCE 7-05, ASCE 7-10 and the 2003, 2006 & 2009
- All BGRs are now Forward Compatible and are equipped with the revolutionary Forward Rackrail, giving the ability to use Forward blank panels, vent panels, horizontal and vertical cable management.
- The 23” width gives you extra room in “no-man’s land” for front-to-back cable management and for mounting small devices on Lever Lock freeing up valuable rackspace.
- Solid sided for single rack applications. Can also be ganged together for rack separation and/or thermal managment considerations.
- Innovative side lacing on the Forward rear rackrail provides flexibility for internal cabling and accepts the Forward vertical cable management products.
- Breakthrough design provides high strength without extra weight.
- UL 1678, Seismic and OSHPD OPM Certified.
- Wide open top and bottom offer many cabling and cooling options.
- Accepts extender bay to add 3” of useable depth to the front or rear of the enclosure.
- Accepts brush grommet rear door kit for a large cable passage without fishing.
- Pre-threaded ganging holes allow ganging while enclosure is fully loaded.
- Includes standard vented rear door that accepts optional fans.