Exclusive Features Include 10-Bit 4:4:4 Video Processing and Computer Automated Calibration Capability
- Amsterdam, The Netherlands (September 12, 2008) – In the tradition of providing the highest quality image display technology for broadcast and professional production, JVC announces the new Vérité Series of professional HD LCD monitors in 17-inch, 20-inch and 24-inch versions. The DT-V17L3DU, DT-V20L3DU and DT-V24L3DU Vérité Series monitors utilize JVC’s third generation imaging technology to minimize delay between input signal and image display, thus ensuring faithful picture reproduction. Exclusive JVC technologies such as 10-Bit 4:4:4 video processing for superior image gradation, advanced edge artifact elimination and de-interlacing capabilities have been implemented to produce the most precise color and image detail reproduction possible in its class.
- In addition, computer automated calibration capability of black level, white level, color temperature and gamma for mission-critical monitor matching is available and JVC provides a free download of the calibration software on the JVC professional web site. Additional new features include a built-in waveform monitor with over-level indication and ultra-low latency circuitry (less than one second) for lip sync accuracy. Also key to display accuracy is the JVC specification anti-diffusion panel surface for exceptionally high resolution, contrast and color. The DT-V24L3DU 24” monitor also features native 1920 x 1080 pixels capable of 1:1 ratio full HD display for both 1080i and 720p images.
- “The combination of our proprietary image processing technology and exclusive component specifications enables us to deliver the truest imagery of all professional LCD monitors on the market today within its price range,” said Craig Yanagi, National Marketing Manager, Creation Products, JVC Professional Products Company. “Production customers have calibrated our monitors with their facility’s reference CRT displays, and are amazed at the level of reproduction uniformity we are able to provide. This brings a whole new dynamic to the legitimacy of professional HD LCD monitors.”
- Monitoring features include two HD/SD SDI inputs with switched output, component and composite inputs and loop-through outputs, and DVI-D input for both video (HDCP) and computer (PC) connection. The embedded time code and audio from the HD/SD SDI connections are supported via on-screen display and monitoring through the built-in two channel speakers. ASCII code input of the monitor name, a status and audio metering display of up to 12 embedded channels can be viewed above or below the active picture area.
- Rounding the attributes, blue check, color off, 2-color tally lamp, multi-aspect area markers and shading, and both ergonomic rotary-type and direct function image controls for easy operation are all provide in a rugged all-in-one metal frame construction. All monitors come standard with a table stand, and all have industry standard VESA screw holes for mounting flexibility. All three new models are compatible with existing professional JVC LCD monitor accessories.
- The suggested list price of the DT-V17L3DU is $3,000, the DT-V20L3DU is $3,495 and DT-V24L3DU is $4,695. All three monitors will be available in September 2008. For more information and high-res photos, visit the JVC web site www.jvc.com/pro.
ABOUT JVC PROFESSIONAL PRODUCTS COMPANY
JVC Professional Products Company, located in Wayne, New Jersey, is a leading manufacturer of home theater products and security products in addition to a complete line of broadcast and professional video systems. . For more information about this, or any other JVC Professional Products product, contact Candace Vadnais at PFS Marketwyse 973-812-8883, ext. 430 or visit JVC’s Web site at http://pro.jvc.com.