As the complexity of multi-product advertising increases, many media sales organizations are dealing with a fragmented advertising business, multiple financial operations, manual, duplicate workflows, and frustrated customers dealing with multiple departments and invoices.
Imagine Communications /xG Billing™ unified billing and financial management software helps solve these issues by streamlining multi-platform advertising into a single financial system ? increasing efficiency while improving customer satisfaction and laying the groundwork for growth. Simplify revenue management across your business with a single, unified system that uniquely enables you to fully monetize relationships, manage, track and assess customer performance, and generate higher revenue across your business.
Tame the complexity of multi-platform advertising with a single, unified solution Increase advertiser satisfaction and optimize profit potential through more robust, efficient and automated workflows with xG Billing. Leverage enterprise-level scalability and extensibility that embraces customer-driven change, with a unified system synchronizes multi-product back-office for revenue projection, billing, collections and account management.
- Unified system synchronizes multi-product back-office for revenue projection, billing, collections and account management
- A single, simple bill for complex advertising media platforms, combining affidavit information from multiple systems and consolidating invoices to match multi-product sales orders
- Invoice options for customer defined cycles, unlimited recipients, and batching to reduce manual labor and errors
- Reporting options offer multiple parameters for more details, full catalog of standard and ad-hoc reports for invoice data, accounts receivable, revenue and aging
- More accountability and accuracy, with a general ledger that solves complex revenue recognition and forecasting challenges, SOX and GAAP compliant
- More ad types, expand without increasing head count, eliminates double entry as traffic systems and order data merges automatically
- More Account-Centric: Supports multiple financial transactions and adjustments to keep accounts current and accurate
- More Accountability: A general ledger separates invoice activity from actual revenue and through an automated system, invoices are processed with customer defined allocations
- User-friendly UI provides grid search, one-click data export to Excel, key metrics summary, an employee portal for cross-functional views without burdening finance
- Billing flexibility, direct agency billing with sales source relationship intact saves time and increases accuracy, easier payment entry, enable credit holds and alerts
- Integrated workflow provides needed key data for users and systems to streamline the back-office, reduces key entry and copy/paste
- Consolidates Data, Eliminates Double-Entry: Validates incoming orders, customer and billable item information from multiple traffic systems
- Industry-leading customer support from training, implementation to everyday – 24/7
- Streamline multi-platform billing, consolidate invoices and financial information across your business
- Deliver consolidated invoices to enhance your end-customer experience
- Remove the barriers to revenue visibility while streamlining your operation
- Gain clear visibility with rich reporting to better analyze invoice data, accounts receivable, revenue and aging