The xG AIM™ ad insertion for multi-screen solution utilizes advanced adaptive bitrate (ABR) streaming to deliver hyper-targeted ads to Smartphone’s, PCs, tablets, connected TVs and virtually any other device that receives live or on-demand video programming. By providing relevant ads in real time across various stream types - including live, VOD and cloud DVR - and on subscribers’ preferred viewing devices, xG AIM allows cable, satellite and telco service providers to generate high CPM ad revenue for their live and on-demand multi-screen video offerings.
xG AIM is a widely deployed ad delivery solution that supports multiple use-cases - including addressable ad insertion and program substitution - that span across multiple formats and devices. Combined with Imagine’s Selenio™ VDE Video Delivery Edge, a digital first, software-based ABR edge device with dynamic ad insertion, it can serve as the central point of delivery and reporting for a unified ad insertion ecosystem that spans multi-screen and broadcast, simplifying traffic and billing and enabling campaigns that span multiple delivery and consumption modes.
- Extends proven, revenue-generating advertising model to TV Everywhere/multi-screen services
- Delivers fresh and relevant ads for all linear, VOD and cloud DVR content with hyper-targeting to individual subscribers, devices or DMAs
- Expedites time to market with an ultra-scalable, virtualizable, cloud-ready manifest manipulator, supporting pre-roll, mid-roll and post-roll dynamic ad insertion
- Provides best-of-breed, pre-integrated ad and alternate content (blackout) solution with integrated geo-location
- Accommodates multiple CDN configurations, including edge cache routing
- Manages encrypted content mixed with unencrypted ads, as well as network/ad profile matching
- Supports HLS, Smooth Streaming and DASH adaptive HTTP streaming technologies