Growth mode continues resulting in an upgraded guidance
Aug. 24, 2022 - The results of the 1st half of 2022 are fully supporting the growth trajectory that EVS is on. The fundamentals are all strong: a record-high order intake, a historical revenue, accompanied by a strong operating profit.
For the sake of clarity, this press release does not include the 10-year contract worth more than USD 50 million, that was signed in August 2022 and announced to the market on August 19th, 2022.
H1 financial performance
- Record order intake of EUR 88.7 million
- Revenue in the first six months of the year, amounts to EUR 67,7 million, + 9% YoY.
- BER revenue is of EUR 5,7 million, growing EUR 1,2 million in comparison to 1H21.
- Revenue excluding BER is at EUR 62.0 million growing EUR 4,7 million compared to the same period last year.
- Gross margin is growing with 3.3Mio€ compared to 1H21, though the overall gross margin percentage is eroding with 1,2Pts. This erosion is primarily the consequence of investments in additional resources to ensure quality support for our growing topline.
- Net profit amounts to EUR 15,5 million, leading to a diluted earnings per share of 1,15 euro (equal to 1H21 results)