The DVI-EXTND-SC is a cost effective DVI fiber extension package, providing a simple single fiber transport of DVI. The package consists of a transmitter module and a receiver module, each with one SC type connector for the fiber input and a DVI-D single link plug for the video interface. Fiber extensions of up to 1000m (3280ft) over single mode fiber or 500m (1640ft) over muti-mode fiber which allows users the flexibility to custom fit the cable length to their specific application. Signal can be extended over 50/125µm or 62.5/125µm single-mode or multi-mode fiber cable. The link supports up to WUXGA (1920x1200) at 60Hz resolutions and includes support for all resolutions supported by the VIP, VIP Advanced, and VIP-X products. The transmitter module can be powered by either the VIP module via +5V pin on the DVI connector or by a AC/DC power adapter (recommended) on the TX fiber module. The receiver module is powered from a AC/DC power adapter.
- Extend digital video signals up to 1000m(3280ft) using single mode fiber or 500m (1640ft) over muti-mode fiber
- Secure data without RFI/EMI emission or loss of video Quality
- DVI-D Single Link support
- Support resolutions up to 1920 x1200 @ 50Hz and 60Hz
- Detachable modules for easy assembly no need to string connectors through conduit, walls or ceilings
- Self-EDID Programming