The DC-VAR is a scalable replay review platform that provides officials the ability to make the definitive decision in the shortest possible time through a tailored interface. The DC-VAR can be used as a single system in small mobile units, or dynamically scaled to a massive networked cluster in a centralized replay center.
The DC-VAR platform can be tailored to fit any review requirement. Replay officials can view all angles in sync while utilizing one-touch zoom for immediate analysis of any detail. This innovative platform allows for first down/offside line implementation along with live statistics integration to enable an informed decision.
The DC-VAR offers the flexibility to record HD, 3G, 4K and high-frame-rate cameras on the same platform. The dynamic system has an integrated transcode engine that supports all major codecs. With an established track record providing replay review for the top sports leagues in the world, the DC-VAR has proven reliability.
- Tailored use interface with a modern touch monitor
- Capture up to 14x HD, 10x 3G inputs
- Playout of up to 2x HD/3G outputs
- One-touch zooming
- Split-screen for synchronized angle comparison
- Ganged input viewing controls
- Integrated transcoding engine
- Integrated multiviewer
- 10GbE connectivity
- 1.6TB of primary storage with 1TB of secondary storage
- 3x redundant power supplies
- Graphical and automated metadata insertion tools
- Offside/first down line graphical overlay