The CP-1024E is programmable and therefore the operation of the panel is entirely dependent upon its configuration. It can be configured in a number of different ways including XY (using scroll lists) and multi-destination. Each button can be individually configured for any combination of source, destination, breakaway, prefix, salvo or control functions. The physical button layout of the CP-1024E guides its configuration but does not restrict it. For example the left hand block of 4 buttons can be programmed as Take, Clear, Backspace, and Destination Mode or simply as four prefix buttons. On the right side a number of these buttons can also be used for Prefixes, numbers etc. or other functions such as level selection, lock etc. The CP-1024E is an advanced panel that allows you to create a powerful and simple interface for operation. It is ideal for applications where a 1RU panel designed with an LCD screen is required based on number of sources, destinations, levels to control etc. This makes it perfect in many different environments including Production and Engineering areas, etc. The CP-1024E requires the MAGNUM Router Control System.
- Flexible feature or menu driven configurations providing quick and simple access
- Easily reconfigured from MAGNUM Router Control System for regularly changing environments
- Each LCD display features a 32x24 dot matrix capable of supporting three rows of five character text
- Fully programmable button operation (from MAGNUM Router Control System)
- LOCK button to protect against unauthorized or accidental selection