7708VB-4-HSE supports bi-directional transport of two HD-SDI, four SD/ASI or one HD-SDI plus three SD/ASI signals plus Ethernet. Ethernet transport connection may be RJ45 or optical when fitted with optional SFP optical modules. FBM (Flexible Bandwidth Management) controls Ethernet port data rate with respect to presence or absence of applied input video. The 2.97GB/s transport link, min 30MB/s Ethernet available with two input HD-SDI applied. It occupies two card slots and can be housed in the 1RU 7801FR frame which holds up to four single or two dual slot modules, the 3RU 7800FR frame which has a 15 slot capacity, the portable 3RU 350FR frame which has a 7 slot capacity, or a standalone enclosure which holds a single module.
- Bi-directional transport of dual HD-SDI or four SD/ASI signals plus Ethernet
- Ethernet transport connection may be RJ45 or optical when fitted with optional SFP optical modules
- FBM controls Ethernet port data rate with respect to presence or absence of applied input video.
- Signal transport uninterrupted by the application/loss of input signals
- Automatic coaxial input equalization up to 100m at 1.485GB/s and 250m at 270MB/s
- Fully hot-swappable from front of frame
- Optical output wavelengths of 1310nm, 1550nm, and up to sixteen CWDM wavelengths (ITU-T G.694.2 compliant)
- VistaLINK® capable for remote monitoring via SNMP