The 3080IPX is an integrated multicast label switching fabric that unlocks the advantage of 10GE and 1GE signaling without sacrificing flexibility and ease control necessary for video LAN/WAN transport applications.
Fully integrated within Evertz Software Defined Video Network (SDVN), the 3080IPX provides the deterministic control methods of traditional video routing in the IP domain with traditional control surfaces such as router control panels and graphical user interfaces.
As broadcasters are migrating towards IP Network infrastructures (local headend, media exchanges) the 3080IPX is the solution that offers a significant step forward in this process, with advances in security and simplicity.
The 3080IPX series is built with 10GE/1G ports and offers sizes of 16, 32 and 64 port options in 320GB/s and 640GB/s bandwidth configurations.
Coupled with the 3080IPG-HD series encapsulators, the IPX provides for baseband signal routing over 10GE infrastructure.
Coupled with the 3080IPG-ASI series of encapsulators, the IPX provides for compressed domain signal routing over 10GE infrastructure.
Using multicast encapsulated tunneling and optional protocols such as IGMP, the IPX forms the fundamental part of an IP Video overlay for intra and inter facility transport system making it ideal for a video environment.
The 3080IPX enhances the performance of IP based redundancy systems by removing IGMP convergence time. It enables IGMP subscription on contribution ports locally, during initial provisioning, and then on demand forward to downstream ports under software provisioning within seconds of requirements. The 3080IPX functions in conjunction with the 3080NAT (Network Address Translator) and removes the need for service providers to enforce address range restrictions and VLAN schemes for their customer in multitenant environments.
The 3080IPX enables business level flexibility by providing instant provisioning and control of your video IP network compared to traditional solutions that require months to provision and configure. All of this is available without compromise to security and robustness.
- Deterministic IP Multicast packets routing
- Deterministic Multicast routing based on the VLAN tag
- Deterministic Multicast routing based on the incoming port
- Input Multicast detection
- In-band control support
- Per port bandwidth limiting
- Traffic Monitoring
- Point-to-point and multi-point signal distribution/contribution inside the facility
- Operates over multiple Network (Dark Fiber, Ethernet, P/MPLS) network
- High Performance Studio Interconnects
- Content Aggregation/Disaggregation
- IP based redundancy systems performance enhancement with the removal of IGMP convergence time through the "push mode" Multicast routing
- IGMPv2, 3 with SSM for inbound stream subscription, and on demand forwarding to downstream device within microseconds of request
- Fully controlled by MAGNUM (SVDN) facility control system
- Fully controlled and monitored via VistaLINK® PRO
- Fully controlled by Web Interface
- SFP/SFP+ interfaces