Cleerline SSF™ Tactical Breakout cable is composed of an overall jacket with 2.0 mm subunits containing 4 total fiber strands.
SSF™ Tactical cable is designed for installations where cable may need to be removed or changed, such as rental or staging applications. Tactical PU jacketing provides increased durability, UV and chemical resistance, and extreme flexibility. This cable is outdoor rated.
The included SSF™ fibers feature patented SSF™ polymer coating for extreme durability and ease of installation. Flex tested to 2000 cycles, impact to 1500 cycles, and crush resistance to 100 kgf/mm.
- All dielectric construction - no grounding / bonding required
- High mechanical strength, superior fatigue (nD = 30)
- Compatible with common connector systems for 50/125 multimode fibers
- Up to 10,000x the bend longevity of traditional fiber
- Integral SSF™ coating provides glass protection
- Increased safety due to incredible bend insensitivity
- Exclusive 250 µm Soft Peel acrylate
- O.D. 6.8 mm
- Installations requiring portability - cable can be retracted onto a reel
- Harsh environments: temporary or permanent industrial, broadcast, or abrasive/chemical environments
- High crush environments