Cleerline SSF™ XD fiber optic patch cords deliver extreme performance and reliability for all system connections. XD series patch cords incorporate Cleerline’s exclusive SSF™ integral polymer as part of the fiber optic glass technology.
Designed for reliability in all applications, XD series patch cords provide flexible interconnection to active equipment, passive optical devices, and cross-connects. XD series patch cords exhibit lower optical power loss under bend then standard cables and are compatible with all conventional cabling.
- High mechanical strength, superior fatigue
- Up to 10,000x the bend of traditional fiber
- Integral SSF™ coating provides glass protection
- Exclusive 250 µm Soft Peel acrylate
- Conform to IEC, EIA-TIA, and Telecordia requirements
- LC and SC connector types, TIA color-coded
- Riser rated OFNR jacket type
- Custom configurations available upon request
- ROHS Compliant Directive 2011/65/EU
- UL Listed Type OFNR, CSA FT4, IECA S-83-596
- SSF™ conforms to the requirement of IEC 60793-2-10 A1a.3, ISO/IEC 11801