Hybrid’s Neon & trackless virtual set system is as simple as it is powerful.
Neon is a sensor-less virtual set solution integrated with Hybrid Krypton 3D engine and Ozone external control application. Using fixed camera signals on a green screen,Neon allows astonishing virtual camera motions such as virtual roll, pan, and travelling and crane movements.
Hybrid’s Neon trackless virtual set system is as simple as it is powerful. Relying on Hybrid’s Krypton 3D engine and Ozone external control application, Neon is a sensor-less virtual set solution. Using fixed camera signals on a green screen, Neon allows astonishing virtual camera motions such as virtual roll, pan, travelling and crane movements.
- Sensor-less technology
- Real-time, software based internal chroma-keyer
- Easy to set up
- Can operate with any existing camera and lens
- Totally portable virtual studio software-based solution
- No need for sophisticated tracking setup and calibration
- Multi camera control
- Up to 5 HD video input streams whether cameras or VTR inputs
- Multiple programs/previews
- Powerful Mercury widget to control unlimited virtual cameras and instant camera switching
- Depth of field
- Playlist of actions
- Incredible list of 2D effects (cut, wipe, PiP…)
- Upgrade to tracking virtual studio available
- On-air graphics module
- Local scene editing and offline preview
- Unlimited number of pre recorded video files (mpeg, avi, .mov)
- Library of pre-designed sets
- Inputs and Outputs also in streaming format (video over IP)
- Powerful shaders (reflection module, refraction, shadows…)
- Adjustable reflection and shadows for talent