Orlando, FL, June 15, 2011: Launching at InfoComm 2011, the new LB3-PC premium passive loudspeakers from Bosch are ideal for applications where high-output, controlled dispersion, and wide frequency response are required for voice and music reproduction. Their compact weatherized molded ABS enclosures balance stylish design, flexible mounting options, and durability, making them a versatile choice for mobile or fixed indoor or outdoor use.
LB3-PC loudspeakers are available in two popular two-way configurations: LB3-PC250 (12”/250 W) and LB3-PC350 (15”/350 W). Each model is equipped with a 1” high-frequency compression driver that is protected against incidental overload by a self-restoring protection device. The transformer accepts signals between 40 Hz and 22 kHz at 100 V or 70 V.
The LB3-PC loudspeakers are an ideal sound reinforcement solution for auditoriums, conference venues, community centers, theaters, assembly areas, factories, multipurpose halls, and sports facilities.
- High quality music and speech reproduction for mobile or fixed install applications
- Available in two-way 12” and 15” models with ABS VO enclosures
- Overload-protected 1” HF compression driver coupled to a horn with constant directivity characteristics
- Weatherized – suitable for sheltered outside use (IP44)
- Pole mount and fly points