The 3Play 3P1 is the most cost-effective, easy-to-use, and powerful IP replay solution in the world. NDI® inputs, outputs, and powerful internal processing for end-to-end IP workflows, along with SDI I/O for hybrid environments. Supports dual-channel, first replay telestration with transport control, 1080p60 operation, LivePanel™ control, and more. Enlighten and entertain audiences, enhancing play-by-play and analysis with live telestration right from the first replay. With the included NDI® Telestrator Pro technology, you can annotate on screen and roll immediate replays over the network from any compatible networked PC or touchscreen device.
IP and SDI Production
3Play 3P1 is a team player no matter what equipment makes up your production infrastructure. From its natural chemistry with NewTek IP Series and TriCaster® TC1 production systems; to its native integration of NDI®, NewTek’s innovative Network Device Interface technology, and connection to the most prolific IP-based workflow in the industry; to its compatibility with conventional gear running baseband 3G-SDI or HD-SDI video with embedded or analog audio 3Play 3P1 has a championship-level connection with any workflow.
LivePanel TM Compatibility
NewTek 3Play 3P1 natively supports control from the browser of any compatible networked device via NewTek LivePanelTM. Available as an optional purchase for 3Play 3P1, LivePanel includes a touchscreen-friendly software control panel and LivePanel Builder for custom user interfaces, with premium customization services also available through NewTek ProServ.
Intuitive Asset Management
Exercise your clock management skills as you save valuable time logging, organizing, and retrieving content. From tagging events and clips with detailed metadata in a flash using your own custom coding system, to instantly filtering top plays by team, player, type, or period with the intelligent search engine, managing your assets with 3Play 3P1 is fast, efficient, and a fraction of the work from ingest to archive.
Coverage and Capture
Take advantage of unprecedented freedom in planning your coverage, then capture every angle of the action to high-quality, full-resolution QuickTime® files.
- 3G SDI, hybrid, and end-to-end IP connectivity
- Support for up to 4 external inputs and 2 outputs - SDI or NDI
- 4 multi-viewer outputs
- Synchronized, continuous, full-resolution capture
- Record and playback simultaneously
- Preview all angles simultaneously while recording and playing back video
- Show all angles of recording synced on output
- Build playlists with full transitions, audio, sound effects, and stinger animations
- Per output overlays with positioning and transitions
- Integrated dual-channel telestration with remote transport control
- LivePanel™ option to build browser-based user interfaces and workflows
- Multi-purpose video server with clip preview
- Real-time social media export or transcode files for immediate delivery
- Import external video, audio, and stills in common formats
- Intuitive asset management and tagging system
- Automation with custom macro commands
- Support for MIDI, GPI, AMP protocol, and much more
- Work with a variety of professional paint and shape tools
- Add telestration to your production with a single Ethernet cable
- Draw and diagram over either or both 3Play 3P1 output channels
- Import and place custom logos, branding, and graphics
- Perform remote clip playback with responsive transport controls