xG Scorecard™ delivers media-centric business intelligence (BI) and analysis that will do it all by consolidating the vast quantities of data stored across your sales, operational and financial systems — unlocking the secrets to buying preferences, workflow efficiencies, cost savings and more. Offering a suite of robust tools, xG Scorecard empowers your sales, traffic, programming and finance groups to make better data-driven decisions based on information presented through intuitive Scorecards that focus on the Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) in your business.
xG Scorecard delivers powerful, easy-to-use data visualization, data mining and predictive analytics tools that transform your data into actionable information, enabling your business to maximize revenue and minimize costs. Introducing the concept of a customized and topical Scorecard, xG Scorecard features an interactive display that brings together information from across the business to explore, interpret, customize and organize data. This makes dissecting data easier than ever before with visual filters that allow anyone to navigate their data, and collaboration tools that enable discussion and collective analysis.
- Unify data across the entire business – sales, ratings, schedules and more with native support for spots, breaks and key broadcast metrics
- Straightforward deployment and learning curve – deploy in the cloud, on premises, or hybrid; and supports all levels of users from Novice to Data Scientist
- Easy distribution and access – easily share and collaborate with any coworker; easy access from any device
- Media-centric — customized and optimized for the media industry, which includes innate awareness of spots, units, dayparts and more
- Built-in integrations — with xG/Landmark, and a multitude of third-party platforms like Salesforce, Excel, Google Analytics, Twitter, Facebook, Hadoop, Oracle, and more
- Predictive analytics — identify opportunities earlier and avoid potential revenue misses
- Enterprise analytics — combines data discovery and enterprise BI in a single platform that allows users to combine business system data with company data sources