NEXIO® ClipSync™ is an optional software application that allows NEXIO® and NEXIO AMP® servers to synchronize two playout channels so that they act as one single channel. This capability allows two clips to be played in sync for key-plus-fill, looping, single-channel playback and other production processes. When used in conjunction with the NEXIO PlayList™ application, NEXIO ClipSync allows linked clips to be entered into a playlist as a single clip. The software can be controlled by either the NXOS standard NEXIO interface or the NEXIO Remote™ monitoring and control software application. It can also be controlled by automation systems via VDCP or NEXIO native protocol.
- Synchronizes two playout channels for control as a single channel
- Enables looping playback of linked clips
- Compatible with NEXIO PlayList
- Control from NXOS or NEXIO Remote
- Automation control supported under VDCP and NEXIO native protocol