ATOM-Super 82 is a high definition digital video recorder that can record up to 2x 3G/HD/SD-SDI input video signals on 8x individual USB drives. The ATOM-USB Series has been designed in to provide a simple, quick and efficient video recorder for high performance confidence video and audio recording including sports and studio productions, music events, compliance recordings, medical, military, aviation and security applications.
The distinctive ATOM-Super 82 is a professional two-channel USB video recorder for low cost, high quality recording applications. The ATOM range uses an innovative architecture for recording SDI signals up to 1080p60 and encoding and storing them on any USB drive for later use. Using the USB format drives means that files can be universally used for played back with the widest array of devices such as PCs and notebooks, computers, televisions, motor vehicles and more.
ATOM-Super 82 has 2x 3G/HD/SD-SDI inputs each with 4x USB drive slots. As this product is designed for broadcast use it has an inherent robustness and reliability in excess of its competitors. The dual power connectors provide redundancy while also further enhancing reliability.
- Auto sensing 3G/HD/SD-SDI inputs with looping outputs
- 2x separate USB record channels
- 8x USB drive slots
- High quality H.264 codec, user set, 1-10Mbs
- Simple to use, one-press recording
- Time remaining countdown display on GUI
- ATOM Stop - automatic end-of-drive warning
- Extensive GUI for user set up and control
- Modular design in 1RU, up to 8x USB drives
- High reliability video/audio recordings
- Compact with redundant power option