The Evertz 500DA-HD-N Non-Reclocking Distribution Amplifier provides reliable distribution of your HD and sd SDI video signal at rates of 1.5Gb/s and 143Mb/s to 540Mb/s. The DA features an auto-equalized input with eight serial outputs. The 500DA-HD-N has been designed for use as a SMPTE ST 292-1 (1.5Gb/s), DVB-ASI, SMPTE ST 259, or SMPTE ST 310 distribution product. The 500DA-HD-N DAs are housed in the 3RU 500FR frame that will hold up to 16 modules.
- Normal mode for SMPTE ST 259 (143 Þ 540Mb/s) or SMPTE ST 292-1 (1.5Gb/s) signals - autodetects correct bitrate
- Jumper Selectable mode for DVB-ASI
- Jumper selectable non-reclock mode for SMPTE ST 310 (19.4Mb/s) signals or any other SDI signal within the 143Mb/s to 1.5Gb/s range
- Fully hot-swappable from front of frame with no BNC disconnect required
- Independent isolated output drivers to ensure no cross channel loading effects (i.e. no need to terminate unused outputs)
- Tally output on Frame Status bus upon loss of input signal for quality monitoring
- VistaLINK® capable for remote monitoring via SNMP (using VistaLINK® PRO) when installed in 500FR frame with 500FC VistaLINK® Frame Controller