The 400FR is designed for those applications requiring high density distribution and processing of balanced analog and digital audio signals. The 3RU multiframe chassis supports a wide variety of modules within a 3RU footprint. The frame offers dual hot swappable power supplies and provides sixteen slots for 400 series audio modules. Each 400 series processing module is also hot swappable and mates to the rear plane of the 400 frame which is completely passive. The design approach eliminates the need to de-cable the frame in the event of an electronics replacement. Each slot of the 400FR provides ten high-quality 3-pin terminal strip connectors that are used to interface to the processing module.
- Dual hot swappable power supplies with integrated cooling
- Houses up to sixteen 400 series processing modules
- Each processing slot provides individually configurable inputs and outputs
- Monitoring window for verifying module and power supply status
- No re-cabling required when hot swapping processing modules