The rugged Camplex CMX-OCMTPS24-050 OpticalCON MTP/MTP Singlemode 24 Fiber Field Cable is a dirt-protected 24-channel fiber optic connection system designed for point-to-point multichannel routing based on MTP technology. The cable connectors feature rugged metal housing, heavy-duty cable retention, and are dust and water resistant according to IP65 in mated condition.
The spherical shutter guarantees low maintenance, and is easy to clean, no special tools required. The reliable Push-Pull locking mechanism cable connector comes pre-assembled with a choice of mobile field cables.
- Outdoor field deployable
- Low insertion loss and optimized optical return loss values
- Space saving multi-fiber design reduces cleaning and mating time
- Neutrik opticalCON MTP connectors- lockable & waterproof caps with hinged dust covers
- Cut-proof and rodent-resistant double-jacket
- Available in a variety of lengths.
- Made in the USA
- 24 fiber assembly
- Cable diameter: 5.4mm
- Polyurethane cable - black PUR outer jacket
- Equivalent to: Neutrik NKO12S-A-0