Winsted’s NEW Paramount Technology Credenzas are designed to organize and protect your electronics. Paramount is an elegant, functional solution that integrates nicely into any boardroom, conference room, control room or any other high-tech space. These versatile credenzas are modular, reconfigurable and expandable to meet your changing technology needs today and tomorrow. The standard one, two and three bay credenzas can be combined to create larger configurations.
V9082, V9084, V9086
- Laminate with Safeguard Top Panel - Paramount credenzas come standard with our durable laminated Safeguard Edge top panel. Our proprietary Endurance Plus and Comfort Edge top panels are also available as an option.
- Base Racks - Welded EIA standard 19 inch wide base units offer 24-1/2 inch (14U) of rack space with front and rear tapped rack rails. The base racks come in one, two and three bay standard configurations and can be combined to create larger solutions.
- Vented Bottom Base Panel - The vented base provides ample air flow for proper cooling of the electronics. The base also allows for optional 3 inch casters and 120 mm fans to be integrated into the credenza.
- Front and Rear Tapped Rack Rails - Paramount is equipped with front and rear 12-gauge tapped rack rails for equipment installation. Rails are stamped with numbered rack increments for easy equipment installation.
- Side Panels - Side panels are available in steel, laminate or TruForm. Steel sides are black powder-coated. Laminate and TruForm are available in many colors. Contact Winsted for details.
- Cable Routing - Thoughtful, well-engineered cable pathways accommodate the need for clean, convenient cable management.
- Optional M-View Monitor Wall - One and two-bay monitor walls available for mounting large displays. Custom configurations also available. Contact Winsted for details.
- Optional Versa-Trak Mounting System - Integrated horizontal aluminum track system will support a wide variety of monitor mounts. Versa-Trak offers the ultimate in versatility with easy horizontal adjustment. Post-mounted VESA brackets provide vertical ad
- Optional Adjustable Monitor Mounts - VESA-compliant pivot/tilt articulating monitor mounts easily attach monitors to the Versa-Trak and provide smooth pivot and pitch adjustment for optimal viewing angles and ergonomic sight lines.
- Adjustable Leg Levelers - Easily fine-tune the height and level of your credenza with the adjustable leg levelers.
- Thermal Management - Each base unit features a front-vented top panel with six 50 mm fans to exhaust heat generated by the electronics.
- Removable Rear Panels and Optional Hinged Doors - Paramount features full-length removable rear access panels and optional hinged front doors to provide quick, easy access to cables and equipment for simple installation and reduced maintenance time.
- Optional Pull-Out/Swivel Rack - Pullout, swivel rack provides 12U of rack space and offers convenient, easy access to the electronics. Helps prevent reaching and working in confined spaces.
- Optional Power/Data Port - Many options available. Contact Winsted for details.