The path to high-quality video can be challenging when you’re diving into live production or figuring out how to stream live shows on a budget. Meet the all-in-one, multi-camera video production solution that’s simple and affordable enough for anyone with limited funds.
TriCaster 40 lets professionals and novices alike create streaming television, or air broadcast quality video on the Web and mobile devices quickly and easily. For television stations, schools, offices, and production startups, TriCaster 40 is a simple solution. Just plug in cameras and audio, and start creating.
Fast setup, Easy to use.
- - Go live, right out of the box, with off-the-shelf HD cameras
- - Broadcast, stream, project and record—within minutes
- - Television-style virtual sets, moving backgrounds, effects and graphics
- - A/V cart-and-carry portability
All-in-one Live Production.
- Enjoy professional results with do-it-yourself simplicity. Just plug in, power on, and you’re up and running with your very own show—in no time. Make life and live production easier, with all the tools you need to produce a show, in a single system. Connect up to 4 cameras. Share the screen from your laptop, desktop or wireless iOS device.
- Mix in video clips, graphics and audio. And do it all from a live virtual set. No additional system hardware or assembly required.
- Set your standards higher, but keep your expenses manageable. The same formats used in broadcast television put you on par with the big networks, while high-quality component video connections let you work with HD cameras that are in your price range. SD also comes standard, so if you’re not there yet, you can make the jump when you’re ready.
- Forget about lugging case after case of equipment wherever you go. Whether you’re heading cross campus, to the top floor or the next town, the compact design means instant master control anywhere you can free up a tabletop, spare shelf space, or roll up with a small cart.
Television-style Sets and Backgrounds.
- Choppy, grainy online video is a thing of the past. Go full resolution, direct to the Web, with HD live streaming. Record simultaneously for upload to your favorite video sharing site, and make your show available on demand. Take your talents worldwide.
- Got green screen? Turn even the tiniest production space into a massive virtual studio that makes your show look like primetime TV. Or, use any live camera, video or graphic as a background for your on-camera talent. Not only can you go anywhere, you can be anywhere—and be first.
- Transitions. Picture-in-picture. Full-screen graphics. Nameplates. News tickers. Customize your show with the same tools that network producers use to deliver a dynamic presentation to your viewing audience.
Quick to Setup. Easy to Use
Set up your entire real-time production easily, inminutes; plug in, add cameras and start creating
Gain a huge advantage with full mobile capability in a small package—from room-to-room, to studio and on the
- High Performance at a Low Price
- You can now create and publish stunning shows in HD, and stream live at the same time—even on a tight
road again—get there first, faster
Bigger and Better-Looking Shows
Shows look polished & professional every time with four live camera inputs, computer sources, built-in effects, transitions, virtual sets, internal clip player, titles & graphics Professional-grade live production
Creating more engaging content with network-style, highly designed visuals that deliver a polished, post-production look to live productions, in real time.
Creating and customizing transitions and effects, using the now included Animation Store Creator to produce full color full motion overlays, audio for both directions and even warped video mapped against any 3D surface for the highest-impact presentations
Adding a dedicated title station with the included LiveText application for creating unique HD titles and graphics with hundreds of pre-loaded templates, displaying real-time data, and using vector-based drawing tools and extensive text options....
Enhancing the viewing experience with new video formats, recording options and session resolutions to reach more viewers on the platforms they watch.
Maximizing production efficiency and minimizing disruptions with new workflows for capturing to disk and exporting to external applications for the smoothest content creation.
Improving visual quality and consistency, correcting for variances in the video signal on every input, and tightly calibrating white, black and color levels for every source to broadcast-acceptable standards with preview scopes.