With four inputs and a 2U rack mount form factor, 3Play™ 425 levels the playing field for major and mid-size sports leagues, everywhere. Use it as a standalone slow motion replay system, or pair it with TriCaster™ for an ultimate solution in mobile production. The unique, over-the network integration with TriCaster makes slow motion replay and switching live events incredibly seamless. Deliver on-the-fly highlights with professional quality, flexible audio and maximum control. As always, set up is easy - racked or mobile.
Comes with its own convenient control surface, too. For a hands-on connection to each and every play.
- 3Play 425 is the perfect fit for your live sports production. The final piece to the puzzle.
- You can easily dedicate one playout channel for instant replay and build a playlist of highlights for the other.
- In HD or SD. Get soundtracks. Transitions. On-the-fly highlights.
- In a sleek, 2U rack mount system for peak performance at home, or on the road.
- 3Play 425 provides these benefits:
- Record up to four live cameras at the same time
- Play out from two fully independent channels simultaneously
- Switch camera angles during live playback
- Route audio independently to hear broadcast audio or natural sound
- Deliver smooth slo-mo playback with ghost-free frames
- Have multiple playlists with transitions, sound tracks, and more
- Team with TriCaster over the network to maximize resources
- Import and export a wide variety of popular media file types
- Get full support for a vast range of video formats and frame rates
- Use a second display as a multi-view monitor, including HUD
- Get LTC support for synchronized live action capture to edit in post
- Feel confident with "always on-air," multi-tiered fail-safe system
- Have a space-saving, 2U rack mount system
- Get a hands-on connection with a premium hardware control surface