A cost-effective, single-gang in-wall lighting dimmer for 120 Volt applications. Features featuring reverse phase dimming technology for use with dimmable electronic low-voltage, LED, incandescent, and 2-wire fluorescent lighting loads. Works standalone or integrated with a Crestron® control system or Crestron Pyng® system via infiNET EX® wireless technology. Fully-configurable, field-replaceable engravable buttons enable personalized control with onboard presets and customizable functionality. Available in smooth white, almond, and black.
The Cameo® Express CLW-DELVEX-E is an in-wall lighting dimmer designed to control a range of dimmable lighting load types including electronic low-voltage, LED, incandescent, tungsten-halogen, electronic CFL, and 2-wire fluorescent ballasts. Its buttons are configurable, engravable, and field-replaceable to allow for a variety of layouts and custom functionality. A choice of white, almond, and black smooth finishes is offered.
The CLW-DELVEX-E can be operated standalone or integrated with a Crestron® control system or Crestron Pyng® system. Ultra-reliable infiNET EX® wireless communications simplifies installation and wiring for both new and retrofit applications. The CLW-DELVEX-E is rated for 500 VA/Watts maximum at 120 Volts AC, 50/60 Hz.
Reverse Phase Dimming
The CLW-DELVEX-E employs reverse phase (trailing edge) dimming technology to handle electronic low-voltage (ELV) transformers feeding halogen or LED lighting fixtures. It is also capable of controlling incandescent, tungsten-halogen, dimmable screw-base type CFL and LED bulbs, and 2-wire dimmable fluorescent ballasts.
Each Cameo Express dimmer features the ability to configure its buttons in a variety of layouts to adapt its functionality to the application. Simple up/down dimming and on/off switching can be achieved using a single rocker switch or individual buttons. More sophisticated functionality is afforded using up to four buttons, allowing up to three dimming presets to be stored and recalled at will. Through integration with a control system, buttons may even be assigned to control a second lighting zone, select a whole-room lighting scene composed of several dimmers, turn on a ceiling fan, or adjust the audio system volume.
- Single-gang in-wall lighting dimmer
- Configurable standalone functionality
- Crestron® system integration via infiNET EX® wireless technology
- Crestron Pyng® system compatible
- Reverse phase dimming technology
- Supports dimmable electronic low-voltage, LED, incandescent, and 2-wire fluorescent lighting loads
- Rated 500 VA/Watts at 120 Volts AC
- Built-in air gap switch
- Fully configurable button layout
- Single rocker switch or up to four pushbuttons
- Custom button engraving available
- Stores up to three scene presets
- Customizable button functionality
- Green LED feedback indicators
- Flying lead wiring connections
- Standard 3-1/2 inch (89 mm) deep electrical box installation
- Available in smooth white, almond, and black finishes
- Matching decorator-style faceplates available
- CEC Title 24 2013 compliant