Extension microphones for use with the Mercury™ tabletop conferencing system.
The CCS-UCA-MIC is a low-profile extension microphone "pod" designed exclusively for use with a Crestron® Mercury™ Tabletop Conferencing System (CCS-UC-1). Up to two mic pods may be connected to a single CCS-UC-1 base unit to extend its pickup range to cover large or long tables. The CCS-UCA-MIC is sold in sets of two. Two 12' (3.7m) cables are included.
When wiring up two mic pods, they may be daisy-chained, or each may be home-run to the base unit, using the cables included. To support one or two mic pods, the base unit must be powered using a PW-2420RU power pack.
- Set of two Mercury™ extension microphones
- Attractive, low-profile design
- 360° Pickup
- 20' (6m) range
- Mic mute button and indicator
- Home-run or daisy-chain wiring
- Two 12' (3.7m) cables included
- Powered via the CCS-UC-1 base unit