Robust and efficient amplification, designed to complement Crestron Avia™ digital signal processors.
Crestron® Avia™ AMP-8000 series amplifiers are designed to complement the Avia family of digital signal processors, and are well-suited for all types of commercial audio applications. Each model furnishes eight channels of clean, efficient amplification in a space-saving 1RU rack-mountable chassis. Each channel is configurable for Lo-Z or Hi-Z operation, as well as stereo and bridged modes. Network connectivity enables configuration, monitoring, and control via the Avia Audio Tool software, a Crestron control system, or Crestron Fusion® Cloud.
Solid and Efficient Performance
Avia amplifiers are engineered to deliver exceptional performance and reliability with full bandwidth, low distortion, low noise, and high power headroom. Advanced Class D technology maximizes efficiency to reduce power consumption and heat dissipation. An internal universal power supply with power factor correction ensures consistent performance with varying line voltages.
Software Configurable and Controllable
The AMP-8150 model delivers 150W per channel into 4 or 8 ohm “Lo-Z” loads. Each channel is individually configurable via software to enable 70V output for use with “Hi-Z” distributed speaker systems. Adjacent pairs of channels may also be configured for stereo or bridged operation. Stereo mode enables remote control of a stereo pair of speakers using a single set of controls. Bridged mode allows two channels to be combined to provide a single channel delivering 300W into 8 ohms.
The AMP-8150 operates on 120VAC line power for use in the U.S. and Canada. An “international” model (AMPI-8150) is also available for use with 220-240VAC line power and 100V distributed speaker systems.
Both models feature professionally balanced inputs and support input signal levels up to +24 dBu. Rear panel input attenuation controls allow for signal level matching. Remote level control and monitoring is enabled using the Avia Audio Tool software, or using a touch screen control panel or mobile device through integration with a Crestron control system. Integration with a control system also enables centralized monitoring and control of multiple amplifiers throughout a facility as part of a Crestron Fusion Cloud managed enterprise.
- High-efficiency eight-channel amplifier
- Robust and reliable performance
- Professional sound quality
- 150W per channel at 4/8 Ohms
- Each channel configurable for Lo-Z or Hi-Z operation
- Model AMP-8150 supports 120VAC line power and 4/8-ohm or 70V output
- Model AMPI-8150 supports 220-240VAC line power and 4/8-ohm or 100V output
- Mono, stereo, and bridged modes
- Comprehensive fault and speaker protection per channel
- Extensive front panel status indicators and output meters
- High-speed Ethernet LAN connectivity
- Software configuration, control, and monitoring
- Crestron® control system integration support
- Crestron Fusion® Cloud enterprise management support
- Rear panel +24dBu balanced inputs and level adjustments
- Detachable terminal block connectors for easy servicing
- Single-space 19-inch rack mountable
- High-density stackable without extra vent spacing