The AirMedia® Presentation System 200 (AM-200) enables secure wired and wireless presentation in lounges, lobbies, and open spaces, and integrates with popular calendaring platforms. It is ideal for organizations with a dispersed workforce, open floor plans, and reliance on mobile devices to present. It is secure, easy to deploy and manage, increases workflow, and facilitates collaboration by turning underutilized spaces into productive meeting spaces while supporting the many different platforms and services employees and guests have on their personal devices.
Connect and Present
The AM-200 device mounts invisibly behind a wall mount display and enables wired or wireless presentation with auto-switching. It features built-in AirMedia 2.0 wireless presentation capability, plus an HDMI® input, HDMI out to the display (HD or UHD), and auto-on/off display control via CEC, serial, or IR. Connecting a source via AirMedia or HDMI selects that input automatically and instantly displays the source image on the display. There’s no programming required, no dongles to plug in, and no remotes to lose or batteries to replace.
AirMedia® Wireless Presentation
Crestron AirMedia technology allows for wireless presentation of content from a laptop, smartphone, or tablet device via a Wi-Fi® wireless network. With AirMedia, anyone can walk into the room with a Windows® or MacBook® laptop and connect without wires, enabling the presentation of any content including Full HD video at frame rates up to 30 fps. iPhone®, iPad®, and Android® devices can present PowerPoint®, Excel®, Word, and PDF documents, as well as pictures, videos, or any app content with full-screen mirroring.
In addition to AirMedia, the AM-200 includes an HDMI input for direct connection of a mini-PC or other local source, or a portable laptop computer via an optional wall plate or cable. The HDMI input supports HD 1080p signals.
Enhanced Onscreen Experience
When no presentation source is connected, the AM-200 displays a customizable welcome screen on the room display with simple instructions for connecting and presenting.
- Turns underutilized open spaces and seating areas into productive meeting spaces
- Enables secure wired and wireless presentation from laptops, smartphones, and tablet devices
- Fully automated operation – just connect and present
- Compact, surface-mountable form factor – hides discreetly behind the room display
- Features AirMedia® 2.0 wireless presentation technology
- Leverages your existing Wi-Fi® wireless network for BYOD connectivity
- Compatible with Windows®, macOS®, Android®, and Apple® iOS® devices
- HDMI® input provides wired connectivity for sources with resolutions up to HD 1080p60
- HDMI output feeds a single HD or UHD display device
- Controls the display device via CEC, IR, or RS-232
- HDCP 1.4 compliant
- Customizable welcome screen provides clear instructions for presenters
- Displays space availability, meeting details, and other messaging on screen
- Integrates natively with Microsoft® Exchange, Office 365®, or G Suite™ calendaring applications
- Integrates with Crestron Fusion® room scheduling and enterprise management services
- Allows scheduled on/off display control
- Optional wireless occupancy sensor enables enhanced automation and monitoring of the space
- XiO Cloud support enables remote provisioning and management
- Enterprise-grade security and content encryption protect privacy and ensure compliance with IT policies
- Available touch screen and wireless keypad control options
- High-speed 10/100 Ethernet LAN port
- PoE or AC line powered
- 100-240V universal power pack included