The REALiS WUX450ST Pro AV Short Throw LCOS Projector combines native WUXGA resolution (1920 x 1200), 4500 lumens of brightness, and Canon's LCOS technology with AISYS-enhancement to project bright, highly-detailed/contrasted and color accurate images - all in a compact size (only 13.9 lbs.). The REALiS WUX450ST's 1.35x optical zoom, short throw ratio of 0.56:1 and 0-75% vertical lens shift help provide exceptional installation flexibility, as does the models HDBaseT™ receiver which allows uncompressed HD video, audio and control signals to be transmitted over one single LAN cable up to a maximum distance of 328ft (100m).
The REALiS WUX450ST's impressive combination of features allow it to stand apart from most other short throw projectors on the market today - and makes it ideal for a wide range of markets and applications including higher education, museums and galleries, corporate, simulation and training, and digital signage.
Exceptional Image Quality
The WUX450ST delivers exceptional image quality thanks to its WUXGA (1920 x 1200) high-resolution and a combination of core advanced optical and image processing technologies including a Genuine Canon Lens, Canon's LCOS Technology with AISYS-enhancement, and an advanced Color Management system.
In addition to the projectors small form factor (13.9 lbs.), 0.56:1 short throw ratio, impressive 0-75% vertical lens shift, and HDBaseT™ compatibility, the WUX450ST features a variety of other advanced optional settings to further maximize installation versatility including 4-Point Keystone Correction which allows the corners of the image to be independently adjusted to help ensure optimal image reproduction, and Built-in Edge Blending which enables the projection of one seamless, large image from multiple projectors without the need of special software.
Versatile Connectivity and Network Management
The REALiS WUX450ST offers multiple industry-standard interfaces including HDMI®, DVI-I, USB, RS-232C, and an RJ-45 network port. In addition, it also supports WiFi which can be used to enhance the WUX450ST's Network Multi Projection (NMPJ) functionality which allows a projector(s) to receive display information from a PC(s) through a network.
This model is a Crestron Connected device, compatible with AMX Device Discovery.
- 4500 Lumens with up to 2000:1 Contrast Ratio Deliver Bright, Stunning Images
- Native WUXGA Resolution (1920 x 1200)
- LCOS Technology with AISYS-enhancement
- Genuine Canon Lens and advanced Color Management System
- Short Throw Ratio of 0.56:1 with a significant Lens Shift of 0-75% vertically
- Advanced Professional Calibration Settings including Edge Blending
- Multiple Adjustments for Optimal Image Quality Reproduction
- Installation Convenience including a Compact Design, 4-Point Keystone Correction, 360-degree Vertical Installation and Various Advanced Installation Features
- Versatile Connectivity (HDMI, DVI-I, USB Type A, RJ-45, RS-232)
- Network Management via PJLink, Crestron Connectivity and AMX Device Discovery
- NMPJ (Network Multi Projection) over Wi-Fi®
- Various Power Consumption Settings and Simplified Maintenance
- Backed by Canon's 3-Year Limited Warranty including the Advanced Warranty Service Exchange Program and Service Loaner Program