The LX-MH502Z projector combines long-lasting laser projection with 4K UHD (3840x2160) resolution and 5000 lumens of brightness for compelling image quality that will help keep your audiences engaged.
Ideal for a variety of fields and applications, the LX-MH502Z projector delivers convenience and high performance for education, corporate and more. Whether used in classrooms, lecture halls, conference rooms or digital signage, the projector can help bring your content to life.
Laser Projection for Simplified Maintenance
The laser light source offers a long projection life of up to 20,000 hours, making it both dependable and durable. Because there are no lamps or filters to replace, the LX-MH502Z can run continuously and virtually maintenance-free. Easy to power on and off quickly, the projector also offers excellent operability.
High-resolution and High Brightness Image Quality
Featuring 3840x2160 4K UHD resolution, the LX-MH502Z provides big-screen projection of up to 300 diagonal inches. Combined with 5000 lumens and a high 50,000:1 contrast ratio, the projector delivers a clear and bright image, even in challenging environments. To help maximize image quality and match the projected content, a range of preset image modes are provided, including standard, presentation, sRGB, cinema, DICOM simulation and two customizable user modes.
With its compact and lightweight design, the LX-MH502Z offers highly flexible installation. Its generous lens shift (±60% vertical, ±23% horizontal) and wide throw ratio of 1.36 - 2.18:1 also ensure convenience whether the projector is placed in classrooms or conference halls. 360° positioning means landscape and portrait orientations are possible, which is ideal for digital signage in retail outlets and museums.
- 4K UHD Resolution (3840x2160)
- 5000 Lumens and 50,000:1 contrast ratio deliver bright, engaging images
- Laser light source provides longevity, versatile installation and a wide color range
- 1-chip DLP® technology
- Multiple image modes including DICOM simulation mode for optimal image quality reproduction
- Advanced adjustment options for customizable image characteristics
- Installation versatility with lens shift and more install-friendly functions
- Versatile connectivity - HDBaseT™, Dual HDMI, component USB Type A, RJ-45, RS-232 and audio inputs
- Network management including compatibility with Crestron RoomView and AMX device discovery
- Backed by Canon's 5 year limited warranty including the advanced warranty service exchange program and service loaner program