Central control unit (CCU) includes features for controlling wired and wireless delegate microphones, distributing simultaneous interpretation and conducting voting sessions, all without an operator. In combination with PC, this control unit brings greater sophistication to conference control. Users can access an extensive range of software modules, each with specific function in controlling and monitoring
conference. These modules greatly expand capacity to manage conference. In the event of PC failure, this control unit will revert to its stand-alone operation mode, enabling the conference to proceed.
- For DCN next generation or DCN wireless systems or a combination of the two
- In single CCU, maximum 245 wired contribution units, plus 245 wireless delegate units
- For multi CCU systems, with up to 30 CCU’s and a total of 4000 contribution units
- Voice activated microphone mode for wired and wireless systems
- Ethernet connection for configuration and control computers