URSA Broadcast is an advanced ultra HD broadcast camera that works with your existing HD or Ultra HD B4 lenses so you can shoot HD today and switch to ultra HD when you’re ready, you get professional broadcast controls, built-in ND filters, non stop 12-bit recording of ProRes and DNx files to dual SD UHS-IIor CFast cards and new extended video range for stunning broadcast ready shots that can go straight to air. URSA Broadcast is two cameras in one. Use it for production work or add a Blackmagic URSA Studio Viewfinder to turn it into a live studio camera with remote control and built in color corrector.
It records onto regular SD cards and uses the same common file formats found on broadcast media management systems and most NLE software. Plus URSA Broadcast is perfect for web broadcasters because it works with both older after market HD lenses and inexpensive photo lenses. No other broadcast camera is more flexible and more affordable.
URSA Broadcast is the first professional broadcast camera designed to work with standard media cards and file formats that are compatible with virtually all broadcast systems and editing software. URSA Broadcast records onto inexpensive standard SD cards, UHS-II cards and CFast cards, and records 1080i or 2160p video into standard .mov files, with .mxf to be added in future updates.
- Two cameras in one - Switch instantly between live work or field shooting
- Work faster by eliminating expensive media and video transcodes
- Use your existing high quality HD lenses or new Ultra HD lenses
- Incredible 4K image sensor for wide dynamic range and wide depth of field
- Built-in optical ND filters
- Extremely tough and lightweight magnesium metal design
- Built-in broadcast quality sound recording
- URSA Broadcast body
- Turret dust cap
- B4 lens mount
- Power supply
- SD card with software and manual