The world’s smallest digital film camera with Super 16mm sensor and 13 stops of dynamic range that is designed to be operated remotely. It features a revolutionary expansion port with PWM and S.Bus inputs so you can use a model airplane remote control to operate the camera wirelessly. Includes a built in SD card recorder for capturing up to 1080HD in CinemaDNG RAW or ProRes, MFT lens mount and operates up to 60 fps.
The Blackmagic micro cinema camera is an impossibly small true, professional quality digital film camera that’s perfect for use on quadcopters, as a crash cam or even hidden on set for reality TV. You can mount it anywhere such as on a skate board or hang glider for spectacular extreme sports shots, to a drone to record panoramic fly overs, or even wear it on a helmet for the most amazing point of view shots.
The design of the Blackmagic micro cinema camera combines advanced miniaturization and a unique expansion port in a digital film camera that lets you create personalized rigs for remote operation and monitoring. The camera body is not much larger than the Micro Four Thirds lens mount making it as small as a camera with a professional lens can be. Its core is made out of a lightweight and strong magnesium alloy that makes it durable enough to shoot anywhere, from the ocean floor to the stratosphere or beyond! You can control the micro cinema camera directly from the front buttons when it’s mounted, or remotely when it’s out of reach.
The Super 16 sensor on the Blackmagic micro cinema camera is full 1080 HD resolution and has an incredible 13 stops of dynamic range, that means you get true digital film quality images because the sensor can capture more information in the bright and dark areas of the image. Unlike DSLR and action-style cameras that are limited to video range which clips highlights and shadows, the Blackmagic Micro Cinema Camera gives you brighter highlights without clipping, and rich detail in shadows. With an ISO up to 1600 you get great quality, even in locations with low lighting.
- Smallest digital film camera with innovative remote control
- Wireless control of your camera from a safe distance
- Revolutionary expansion port lets you create custom remote control, external power and monitoring solutions
- Expansion port includes NTSC and PAL composite video output that can be connected to low cost wireless video transmitters for remote monitoring
- Super 16mm sensor
- Built-in RAW and ProRes recorder
- Interchangeable lenses
- Includes a full size HDMI connector for monitoring video output with overlays and embedded audio, along with the expansion port which uses a standard DB-HD15 connector
- Easy camera settings
- Blackmagic micro cinema camera
- Expansion cable
- LP-E6 battery
- Turret dust cap
- 12V AC adapter
- SD card with software and manual