openGear is an open-architecture, modular frame system designed by Ross Video and supported by a diverse range of terminal equipment manufacturers, including AJA.
The AJA OG-X-FR is a 2RU high openGear frame which is compatible with any openGear card and offers Dashboard support for the latest AJA Dashboard compatible openGear cards. The frame has a 20-slot capacity with excellent cooling capabilities for high-density applications and compatibility with advanced openGear connectivity options for supported cards.
- A fold-down front panel provides you quick access to any of the installed cards for easy maintenance
- Replacement without having to remove the rack frame or climb behind the rack
- While many of AJA's openGear cards are energy-efficient, the high-density nature of rackmount cards can generate heat in a small space
- Integrated fans in the OG-3-FR keep internal components operating at acceptable temperatures, leading to improved reliability and longer card life
- The modular rear panel allows custom I/O connections per card (included with individual cards)
- The optional redundant power supply provides a secondary power source in the event of a primary power failure
- A standard Ethernet connection allows the frame to be accessed via the Dashboard application for overall frame communication
- ptional per-card Ethernet access can be installed in the frame for advanced communication with compatible openGear cards