Corvid is the proven platform for digital uncompressed video and audio I/O, with support for SD and HD as well as 16 channels of embedded 24-bit audio. Available in a standard-sized PCIe card or "Low Profile" for when space is of the essence, Corvid uses AJA's common API which is supported across multiple operating systems.
- 8/10-bit Uncompressed SD/HD PCIe I/O Card
- PCI Express 4 lane
- Available in PCIe form factor (Corvid) or PCIe Low Profile form factor (Corvid LP)
- SDI or HD-SDI Input, SDI/HD-SDI Output
- 16-ch SDI Embedded Audio I/O, 24-bit 48kHz
- HD/SD Genlock, Reference Video or LTC Input (selectable)
- 3-year warranty